1. The negative film is placed on a glass plate, then exposed, and the stretched screen is placed on the negative film and parallel to the image axis. If there is a moiré, rotate the screen to the left or right until the moiré disappears, usually 7°. The area where the moiré is easily formed is located in the direction of the wire mesh and at the intersection of the screen. The main color and the darker color cause more problems with the moiré.
2. A basic requirement for perfect image reproduction is that the quality of the transparent positive film is better, that is, the edge of the dot should be neat and opaque. The color separation film is the same color standard as the printing ink used.
3. Grinded squeegee is critical for high quality printing with a Shore hardness of approximately 70. The squeegee should be set at an angle of 75°. If the angle of the squeegee is too flat, the printed image may be blurred. If the angle is too steep, the risk of deformation of the screen image is large.
4. For four-color printing, the same size and stable aluminum mesh frame should be used, and the mesh frames used are all of the same type and type of mesh. The use of a dyed screen helps to eliminate the moiré, the tension across the screen is uniform, and the tension of the four screens of the four-color printing is the same.
5, the mesh image is printed with high-viscosity ink, the finer the screen, the more intense the color of the ink.
6, the ink return knife should not be installed too low, if so, the film will be filled with excess ink, the print is easy to blur and smash.
7. Using UV ink, the hue range of the mesh image should be 5% to 80%, and the Shore hardness of the squeegee should be 75. In order to control the UV ink to be dirty during color overprinting, it is recommended to print in the order of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. When using UV ink, the screen thickness does not exceed 5um.
First introduced the background knowledge of acrylic raw materials, including related concepts, classification, application, industrial chain structure of acrylic raw materials, analysis of international market dynamics, analysis of domestic market dynamics, analysis of macroeconomic environment and the impact of economic situation on acrylic raw materials industry, acrylic raw materials Industry national policy and planning analysis, acrylic raw material product technical parameters, production process technology, product cost structure, etc.; then statistics of the major Chinese enterprises acrylic raw material capacity, output, cost, price, gross profit, output value and other detailed data, and statistics of these enterprises Acrylic raw material products, customers, applications, production capacity, market position, corporate contact information, etc. Finally, through the summary statistics and summary analysis of the relevant data of these enterprises, the market share of China's acrylic raw material capacity, production market share, supply, demand Volume, supply and demand relationship, import volume, export volume, consumption and other data statistics, and introduce the future production capacity, output, selling price, cost, gross profit, output value, etc. of China's acrylic raw material industry, and then analyze Acrylic materials industry upstream raw materials, downstream customers and industry survey analysis, marketing channels and introduce acrylic raw materials, industry trends and investment strategy recommendations, the report also introduced model case study analyzes the feasibility of the new acrylic material investment projects.