What are the processes for the production and processing of acrylic frames in China?
First, the heating method:
As the name implies, this method first heats the acrylic raw material to a soft state, and then the hand is quickly formed by the processing worker directly by hand. Producers should have a solid shape in the design of the acrylic display rack, and move quickly and in one go. Most of the products made by this method have the advantages of smooth lines and simple shape.
Second, the section method:
The acrylic blocks of different colors are repeatedly laminated together, and then the cross-section is directly cut. Acrylic products made by this method have various colors and varied colors, and the finished products can often give a very beautiful visual effect.
Third, shaping method:
The acrylic material is heated and melted, and then molded using an existing mold. The acrylic crafts made by this method are full of body, smooth lines, strong three-dimensional and embossed texture, and are widely used in the production of acrylic crafts.
Fourth, the stitching method:
The acrylic blocks of different colors are cut into the required geometry and then inlaid on the bottom plate. This method requires strict splicing between the acrylic blocks, sharp edges and corners, strong color and abstract style of the finished product, and the finished product is beautiful.
Five, bonding method:
After cutting the acrylic into the desired shape, the bonding work is performed on a flat surface or a special shape with a special glue.
1. The acrylic plate should not be in the same place as other organic solvents, and should not be in contact with organic solvents.
2. The surface protective film or protective paper cannot be rubbed during transportation.
3. Can not be used in environments where the temperature exceeds 85 ° C
4. Only use 1% soapy water when cleaning acrylic sheet, use soapy water with soft cotton cloth, do not use hard object or dry rub, otherwise the surface is easily scratched.
5. The coefficient of thermal expansion of the acrylic plate is very large, and the expansion and contraction gap should be considered due to temperature changes.